Tuesday 10 December 2013

Initial Ideas

My chosen Live Brief for this project is Leutton Postle as I feel it is the brief that mostly suits my area as it is for a knit brand and is fashion based which is where I feel comfortable. 

AIM: To design knitted fabric which is impactful, experimental, vibrant and eye catching 
Catching that is relatively quick to produce and/or make into garments.

REFERENCE: Tribal dressing, traditional craft techniques, child-like painting, 
Found objects.

Looking at the references 'Tribal Dressing' catches my eye, so I have started to look at tribal wear - African Tribes 

For my own Project 'Locating' I am going to take the idea of 'stretching's' and 'skin' away from the tribal theme and look at modern life and how we change our appearance (skin).

No comments:

Post a Comment