Thursday 23 October 2014

Reflection Development

I wanted to use my original photographs to create another reflection. I wanted to distort them – change the way they look, almost make them hard to make out what they are. I started to bend the photographs round a mirrored cup, the bend made the shapes change and curve.

It made the colours also look interesting, it gave me an idea of colour proportion more easily.



These shapes are of the moment, they can change with the way that the photograph or cup is held/placed, giving me opportunity to change the shapes and colour proportions within a photograph.
The photographs also have a blurred quality to them, this is the aspect I intend to take forward and further pushing the reflective and distortion forward combining the two to create and morph my photographs further. I also intend to explore the idea of how the colour proportion changes with the placement of the refection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment