Friday 28 November 2014

Water Reflection

Looking more at the overall landscape (skyline) of a city, I am interested to see why what means they are reflected. I have started to think of things that reflective, the more obvious is water. Many city’s sit next to water and through research I found photographs of those that reflect into water.



Although the colours in these photographs don’t work or relate to my own colour palette, the concept of the city merging into water – morphing and distorting the reflection does. 



Focusing on the reflection in the water itself, the way the water speckles and waves as a light on the water is an interesting effect, it is a reflection that you can’t tell what it is. It also alike how I created my photographs changes with movement, water movement in this instance. From this I intend to take the highlighted aspect and translate into my practical work (knit).

No comments:

Post a Comment