Tuesday 2 October 2012

Developments From The Liverpool Biennial

After my trip to the Liverpool Biennial, I looked back through the body of drawings and items I had collected along my journey, as there was a vast amount I Began to look for inspirations for my journey, what did I see on my Journey? how did I feel? And what were my surroundings? thinking of the last question, i looked through my photographs and found the photograph below. without really thinking about my actual surrounding on my Journey, i had a large amount of photographs containing Nature. This I feel is the start of my Journey.
 
 
 
 
 Origins - Journeys - Nature - Tree of Life - Trees - Bark. 
 
with these words in my head I now must explore the 'nature - tree - bark' meaning further. thinking of what is nature? what does it symbolise? what does it mean in different countries? to different people? I need to explore its different shapes, forms and textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment